|About the Denise kit:|
Needle sizes: Ten pairs of light gray needle heads in each kit.
- Sizes 5-15 (U.S.)
- Makes circular or straight needles
- variable lengths
- stitch holders included
- compact 7” x 8.5” case
- airline safe
- made in the USA
- guaranteed for life
New size #17 (12mm) and size #19 (15mm) available separately.
When you discover your gauge calls for a needle one size larger or smaller than you planned, with the flexibility of Denise Interchangeable Needles, you’ll always have the right size ready.
Needle lengths - Circular and Straight: By joining the Interchangeable Needle heads to the flexible cords, and by combining different length cords together, each of the ten needle pairs can make:
Straight needle lengths:
- 9”, 13”, 16”, 20”, 30”, 34”
Circular needle lengths:
Stitch Holders: Every cord in each kit easily becomes a stitch holder. There’s no need to move your knitting to a different stitch holder when you’re knitting with Denise. Leave your knitting in place. Simply detach the Interchangeable Needle head and replace it with one of the four end buttons included in each kit. Your knitting is held safely and securely in place.
- 17”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26”, 28”, 33”, 40”, 50”, 58”
Comfortable to Use: No more tired wrists or knocking needle ends.
Neat and Orderly: It’s all there when you need it.
- Flexible cords mean you always keep the weight of even the largest projects in your lap, not bunched up heavily on your needle.
- Flexible cords also mean you can knit comfortably in seats with arms, or in tight quarters such as on an airplane.
- For knitters with hand or wrist problems, a straightened paperclip can be inserted through the cord tips and used as a lever to gently and easily lock or unlock knitting parts with next to no gripping pressure required.
Innovative Connection, flexible and durable: A patented, unique, smooth and durable connection
- The compact, sturdy case (7” by 8 ½”) holds all the needles, cords, extenders and buttons securely in one place.
- Needles and parts always have a home to return to, so no more tangle of needles or searching for lost stitch holders.
Airline Safe: Relax while traveling with your knitting.
- Denise Interchangeable Needles and parts easily and securely “lock” into place by twisting ¼ turn.
- Other companies’ connections screw together, and since a screw works by turning, the natural turning of knitting can unscrew the connection.
- Denise knitters commonly report using kits that are 15-20 years old and still going strong!
- Some knitting needles are not allowed through airport security.
- Denise needle heads are shorter than a pen and made of resin.
- With the included end buttons, you can disassemble a circular needle and keep your knitting in place until you’re comfortably seated on the plane.
- Denise knitters are reporting no problems passing with them through security checks at airports.